Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jill Scott Covers Essence Magazine

Jill Scott Essence Magazine

Jill Scott graces the cover of May's Essence magazine, and she has tons to say about living life to the fullest. She also stars with Janet Jackson in Tyler Perry’s new movie “Why Did I Get Married Too?”, and will go on an exciting tour with Maxwell starting May 21st. Another great joy in her life is her son, who she joyfully discusses in Essence. 

“…Ever since I had my son, I feel like there’s a stitch of lava in my spine. I feel like I can do anything.” – Jill Scott, ESSENCE (May 2010)
“I felt completely overwhelmed by being a mom. I always wanted it, but when I actually got it, it was so much more than I had anticipated…”
“I’ve always liked and appreciated myself, but now it’s deeper and stronger and I like it.”

The soul singer is also set to release a new album “The Light of The Sing: Words and Sounds Vol. 4” later this year.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews