Sunday, March 21, 2010

Carrie Underwood Covers Allure Magazine

Carrie Underwood Allure

Carrie Underwood graces the cover of Allure Magazine’s April issue.

On her engagement ring: “[He] could’ve put a twisty-tie on my finger and that would’ve worked.”

On the amount of scripts she gets: “I get scripts in all the time. It would really have to be the right thing. I’m not going to kid myself and pretend that I’m an actress, because I’m not, but if something ever came up that was just fun, something that it would be fun to look on when I’m older, I’d be into that.”

On being in a happy relationship: “I think it’s a good thing. I have more happy songs. I’ve never really done a love song, I realized, until this album…. I don’t do feelings. I’m not a mushy person.”

Carrie is currently on tour in support of her “Play On” album, she will be on the road until July.




Carrie Underwood Allure2
Carrie Underwood Allure3

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews