Thursday, March 25, 2010

Janet Jackson – To Work On New Movie, No New Album


Janet Jackson has been working on two songs “Nothing” and “Heartbeat Love”, which would lead fans to believe that she will release a new album soon. Unfortunately, for now Janet doesn’t plan on releasing a follow up to “Discipline”.

“There was a time where I was actually in the studio and I was recording, but I’m not working on an album,” says Janet. “There have been a lot of record labels that have asked me to sit down and talk with them, but I don’t know if I want to do something completely independent, or go with a major.”

When she will return to the studio, she’s not sure yet what kind of album she’d like to release. “Nothing” sounds like a classic pop song and “Heartbeat Love” is a dance club song. “I haven’t decided on exactly where I want to go or what I want to do.”

In the meantime, Janet enjoys acting as she stars in Tyler Perry’s new movie “Why Did I Get Married Too”, and has also been recently casted by the same director to play with Mariah Carey and Whoopi Goldberg in “Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf”

Heartbeat Love:


Nothing:

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews