Thursday, March 25, 2010

Christina’s New Single “Not Myself Tonight” and New Album “Bionic”

Christina Aguilera Bionic Cover Album

Christina Aguilera has revealed the cover art of her new single “Not Myself Tonight”, a preview of the song will appear on her official site tomorrow. The song is produced by  Polow da Don and co-written by Ester Dean. The new track will be included in Christina’s upcoming album “Bionic”, which will hit stores on June 8th. A countdown to the release of the album has been set up on her site.

Expect to hear new sounds from her new album as she enlisted Ladytron, M.I.A., Goldfrapp, Santogold, and Christopher Tricky Stewart to help her finish the album.  

“I think I'm most proud of this work than I've ever been, just because I worked with so many amazing and incredibly talented people,” she previously told MTV. “[Sia Furler and I] did a lot of work on this record together, and she's just a complete gem. She's truly just such a talented force to be reckoned with. And I so enjoyed her company, and I think we really created some super crazy magic together.”

Here’s the cover art for “Not Myself Tonight”, and above is the official cover of Christina’s upcoming new album “Bionic”, leave your comments.

Christina Aguilera Not Myself Tonight

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews