Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Christina Aguilera Releases “Not Myself Tonight”

Christina Aguilera Bionic Promo Pic

Christina Aguilera has released the full length version of her new single "Not Myself Tonight". Here's what she tells her while she sings:

"Tonight I'm feeling a little out of control," Aguilera whispers seductively on the introduction to the tribal house-inspired track. "I'm doing things that I normally wouldn't do. The old me's gone, I feel brand new, and if you don't like it, f*** you." (The last two words are replaced by a giddy shriek on the song's edited version).

"I'm dancin' a lot, I'm takin' shots and I'm feelin' fine," Aguilera continues on the song's second verse. "I'm kissin' on the boys and girls, someone call the doctor, 'cause I lost my mind!"

Many people will speculate whether Christina can take on Lady Gaga with her new single and album, but both should not be compared. Christina is doing her own thing and her vocals are fabulous.

“Bionic” will be released on June 8th and will feature collaborations with Sia, Le Tigre, Christopher “Tricky” Stewart, Hill & Switch and Ladytron.


What do you think of Christina’s new single “Not Myself Tonight?

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews