Saturday, March 27, 2010

Christina Aguilera Gives Her Fans a Taste of “Not Myself Tonight”

Christina Aguilera Not Myself Tonight Preview

Christina Aguilera has added a preview to her upcoming new single “Not Myself Tonight” on her site. The Polow da Don produced song will make its official debut on March 30th at 6 P.M. EDT.

"I'm dancing a lot and I'm taking shots I'm feeling fine / I'm kissing all the boys and the girls / someone call the doctor cause I lost my mind," so she sings on the up-beat hook. "Cause I'm doing things that I normally won't do."

“Not Myself Tonight” will be included on Christina’s new album “Bionic”, which will be released in the United States on June 8th. Here are Christina’s thoughts on the new album: "I was able to explore and create a fresh, sexy feel using both electronic and organic elements with subject matter ranging from playful to introspective. I am so excited for my fans to hear the new sound. It is something I don't think anyone will expect."

What do you think of the preview for “Not Myself Tonight”?
 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews