Friday, March 26, 2010

Erykah Badu Performs Window Seat



The lovely and beautiful Erykah Badu is everywhere these days promoting her soon to be released album “New Amerykah Part Two: Return of the Ankh”. This week, she appeared on The Wendy Williams Show, some say that she looked like Rick James, but we say she looked and sounded super funkalicious!

Last week she unveiled the cover art of her new album, and explained the meaning behind it: “With Part One, I was standing at an apex, looking at what was going on around me politically, socially, and economically,” Erykah explains. “With Part Two, I’m hovering over me, looking at what’s going on inside of me.” (read more about it here).

A new track titled “Turn Me Away” (Get MuNNy) leaked this week, fans are at the edge of their seat for the release of her new album on March 30th!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews